How to install in Google Tag Manager (gtm)
Here's how you install Howuku script with Google Tag Manager:
- Sign in to Google Tag Manager.
- Select the account and container for your site.
- Click New, then click Tag.
- Give the tag a name like Howuku Snippet.
- From the Tag Type drop-down menu, select Custom HTML Tag.
- Paste your code snippet into the HTML text box.
- Click Save.
- Finally, set up firing trigger set as "All Pages"
- Publish the changes and all should start tracking momentarily.
Congratulations, you have installed the Howuku tracking code!
Once your tracking code is installed
You can start using Heatmaps, Recordings, A/B Testing, Event Tracking and Conversion Funnel. Have a look at the guides below to get started.