How to install in Google Tag Manager (GTM)
You'll need to have installed GTM on your website before installing the Howuku tracking code. Below are the basic step for you to follow or you also can refer to the official guide to learn how to install GTM on your site.
Create a GTM account
- Go to GTM homepage and create an account
- Follow the pop-up instructions to implement GTM on your website.
Once you’ve GTM implemented, you’re now ready to implement Howuku.
Install Howuku with GTM
Please see the video below for step-by-step instructions on how to proceed with the installation.
- Sign in to Google Tag Manager.
- Select the account and container for your site.
- Click Add a new tag.
- Give the tag a name like Howuku Snippet.
- From the Tag Type drop-down menu, select Custom HTML Tag.
- Paste your code snippet into the HTML text box.
- Set up firing trigger set as "All Pages" and click Save.
- Publish the changes and all should start tracking momentarily.
Congratulations, you have installed the Howuku tracking code!
Once your tracking code is installed
You can start using Heatmaps, Recordings, A/B Testing, Event Tracking and Conversion Funnel. Have a look at the guides below to get started.
How to setup conversion funnels