How to Install in Wordpress
Here's how you install Howuku script on your WordPress site:
- Log in to WordPress.
- Click the Plugins item in the sidebar.
- Locate the search field at the top of the page, and search for howuku.
- Click the Install Now button.
- When asked to continue, click the OK button.
- Once installed, paste Howuku tracking code into the plugin.
Congratulations, you have installed the Howuku tracking code!
Once your tracking code is installed
You can start using Heatmaps, Recordings, A/B Testing, Event Tracking and Conversion Funnel. Have a look at the guides below to get started.
How to setup conversion funnels