Are Howuku based on 66 Analytics?
Howuku was first developed in January 2019 with only a feedback widget feature and slowly expanded to the all-in-one conversion rates optimization suite. We are definitely NOT a clone of 66 Analytics like Heyflow, SPYSession, Usermoves, and dozen of others.
What Howuku offered is so much more than off the shelf software that is based on 66 Analytics, on top of everything 66 Analytics has already offered, Howuku have,
- A/B Testing Experimentation to find out how visitors react differently over variants of your website
- Website personalization to create a highly personalized experience for your visitors according to visitors attribute
- Feedback & Surveys to collect product feedback with screenshots (annotation drawing and video feedback)
- Export Recordings in MP4
- Realtime alert notification to keep you informed whenever a visitors drop-off from your sales funnel or raging over certain features not working
- Events tracking to automatically keep track of conversion rates over all of your site's CTA and button clicks
- Individual login account for agency clients to view reports
- White label with custom domain (CNAME) and custom domain
If you have any questions regarding Howuku, please contact us at [email protected]