How to install in Google Tag Manager (gtm)
- Sign in to Google Tag Manager.
- Select the account and container for your site.
- Click New, then click Tag.
- Give the tag a name like Howuku Snippet.
- From the Tag Type drop-down menu, select Custom HTML Tag.
- Paste your code snippet into the HTML text box.
- Click Save.
- Finally, set up firing trigger set as "All Pages"
- Publish the changes and all should start tracking momentarily.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.