How to install Joomla
Here's how you install Howuku script on your Joomla site:
- Log in to the Joomla Administration panel.
- Open Extensions > Templates > Templates.
- Click on the title of the template that you using.
- Locate the .php file that contains the <head> element on all your pages.
- Insert the tracking code above the </head> closing tag.
- Click Save to apply the tracking code.
Congratulations, you have installed the Howuku tracking code!
Once your tracking code is installed
You can start using Heatmaps, Recordings, A/B Testing, Event Tracking and Conversion Funnel. Have a look at the guides below to get started.